' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brittany's going away...

Well my niece Brittany, better known to me as Louisa Mandella the 43rd, decided to jump ship and move more south in Arkansas…  I would have preferred her move to New York or London or Napa Valley or somewhere fun I could visit, but whatever makes her happy. I was TEN when Brittany was born…The maid of honor in my wedding, there for me when I had Kellen… Brit’s been a huge part of my life for all my life.  She can sing and dance and act. She’s funny and spunky, kids love her and I swear she could talk to a door post and it would eventually laugh and start talking back. But just like I had to ultimately choose my own path for my future she has to do the same. I’m proud of her no matter what! One thing is for sure, Kellen has a variety list of cousins who all love and adore him. We love you Britty Louise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment