' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Give me one of them punkins...

To the Pumpkin Patch we went last Friday to pick us out some punkins. Having just bought a new accessory flash for my camera I had to bring it along and play with my new toy! A while back Jon's mom had gotten Kellen these fancy john deere green dudds and to be honest I had NO idea what I was supposed to do with them. LOL When Dana suggested wearing them to the patch for pics, I thought ehh... but they ended up being perfect for this patch full of punkins! Oh and thanks to always prepared and ready for anything Aunt Dana for having Benadryl on hand.. Towards the end, Kellen's cheeks and nose started turning red and he was having an allergic reaction to something; I'm guessing the hay... whatever it was, the Benadryl cleared it right up! Though I prefer to give her a hard time for being over the top organized and OCD at ALL times, she really does come in handy to have around... LOL (love ya Dana, much appreciated) :)






No comments:

Post a Comment