' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas at the Kranks.. I mean my brothers house.

       I realized about 15 minutes after being at my brothers house this year for Christmas Eve that the same movie was playing on their flat screen that had been on the year before.. Christmas at the Kranks!
 This year was a 'fish fry' theme thanks to me telling them what to have. (sorry angie).. My bro had been on a 2 week fishing trip to Alaska this past year and brought back tons of halibut. so fish fry we had! complete with hush puppies and everything else imagineable as both my mom and my grandma brought lots of goodies.YUM


 Above is my brother and angie and Cameron, Ashton, and Lily.. and below is my sister and niece Brittany.. and the dorito cheesin little stinker in the middle would be my baby cakes K!
                                                  
                Gracie showed quite the enthusiasm when she opened all of her gifts.. and Angie too!
2nd year in a row I've drawn Angie's name and gotten her Twilight Woods.. were gonna have to rock the boat a little next year ang.. cant be getting to predictable.. oh wait a minute.. you guys wont BE here! you'll be at Disney world!!!!!!! :)
Brittany is looking all colors of purty in this one.. it was nice to have her here for the holiday even though we didn't get to see her as much as we would have liked. She is definitely one of those people that can really brighten up a room. especially if kids are around.. love you Louisa Mandella the 33rd! Its still wierd that she moved off..I was hoping it would be for about 6 months and then she'd be back. ha but its lookin like shes gonna eventually make Alabama her home :( makes me sad.

                                      
 On a brighter note, here is a great pic of Jon showing off his mad skillz on the dance floor. We had a cardio kickin good time with Ashton's xbox kinect dance games.. my mans got moves!! (i knew that already)
                                                                                   :)
                                         
 
 All of us girls.. I love them all more then they know. each completely awesome and beautiful!


                                   

 Lily doesnt have a choice but to be fiesty and like to dance. with a junior high sister thats a cheer leader, she cant help but be around dancing and cheering 24 hours a day. ha  and check out my sweet cakes, hes keepin the beat!!
Great great great and fabulous christmas eve spent with our loved ones.. My brother and fam will be out of town next Christmas eve so Jon and I may end up hosting it at our house.. I might have to cook or bake something.. eeek
im excited to see how it goes!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment