' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3rd Anniversary Day

 The time stamp on the picture above says what I'm thinking as I type.. It has been several years now since we first journeyed off to Negril together, but it was an amazing trip that I will hold near to my heart forever.. its also just one of MANY fun adventures that we've experienced together and as long as its God's will, we will venture through thousands more.
We have an ongoing joke together that started very early in our dating days, that involves Jon suckering me into the deal that we'd stay married for 50+ years. At differenty points in our lives hes actually had the number of DAYS weve been together and how long we have to go.. (when the man you love cares enough to know facts like that it is a pretty awesome feeling by the way.)
Anyways, he still teases me about this.. yesterday he said 'well, 3 down, 47 more to go. you'll be like 79 when the deals off. wonder what kind of options you'll have?'
I laughed and said 'I like to keep my options open'
50+ Dubya... 50+.... rain, sun or shine!
Cant wait to get back to a baseball game or be at the top of a ski lift..
                                      

Jon loves his hogs and I have come around to enjoying football season as well. I will go to ANY game with you baby as long as we have 'good seats'. :)

 Our lives are not perfect but they are perfect for us. We are blessed beyond measure.
I love you Dubya.
After all, you helped give me 2 of the greatest gifts EVER.. your devoted love is one, and the other is our incredible son.  I looooove my Davis boys.
Happy 3rd anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment