' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whoever Wins Gets to Win! and Go Hogs Go!


 
"Whoever wins gets to win!" - KPD
When he was a baby I called all of these fun things he says 'kellonisms'  and he spoke his own language of 'kelloneese'... Now I more or less just smile and enjoy every minute of his quirky sayings. Considering his favorite thing to say right now is 'oh poop' (thank you Despicable Me.)... sigh  
I don't care a great deal for my chicken scratch hand writing when I'm scrap booking, so I've been trying to add text to pictures more often. That is what these are actually for.
...and what do you think about the backdrops??
I snagged some fun new toys/photo props last month and my little model here has been helping me get used to them. It never hurts to have indoor options available until that magical day that I own a studio with my name on it. sigh again
 

 
 

 
-------------
How bout them HOGS ??!!
 
 
And even models have their off days.. ha
He was NOT feeling any quick backyard pictures for the scrapbook!
 We'll just say he had his 'game face' on.
 
 
We took him to his very first Razorback Stadium experience the first game of the season.. Enjoyed it and despite the heat (smoldering actually). Just like every other sporting event he is less interested in watching the game and more interested in asking when he can go on the field and play with 'the guys' as he calls them.
I was pleased with how well he did.
Granted we spent many dollars on numerous cold beverages and popcorn!
He smiled while everyone called the hogs, but wouldn't join in.. but once we got to my parents house after the game, he started up.
Whewwwww, PIG SOUIEEEE
I still remember him calling them 'bazabaks'
when he was one..
sigh  
---
So Brittany caught wind that you could write a letter to Disney characters and they would 'write you back'..  
 
 
So she helped Kellen write a sweet little note to Lightning McQueen himself.. and Zander wrote his to Mickey Mouse. She had them sign their names, the whole nine yards.
It was cute..
We're awaiting their replies....
hoping to hear from them any day now...
tick tock 
lol
love my niece :)  
 
-----------------
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment