' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Let the Games Begin!

Let the 'games' begin!
All the anticipation for when they will start playing sports... the practices, the gear, the games, the cheering... it has all been exactly  how I would have wanted it to be.
These kids are pure entertainment and we are loving his first year of T-ball.
It is a joy to watch him play.  


I am so happy that Jon is able to assist in coaching
and be a part of this with him. It's almost too precious.
and both of our parents have been great about coming to his games.
 
The next one was of his first practice. I think I was more excited
and giddy for this day than he was... and he was
STOKED!

I didn't catch it, because I was trying to gracefully get
my 80 year old knees up off the field where I had been sitting, but
according to aunt Dana and Gramma he stood up and gave
his adoring fans a dance and jig after 'sliding' into
home plate.
sigh 
His best buddy on his team has been Kylie from the first
practice. They are hilarious to watch. They both want to
stand by each other on the field and in the batting line up,
and even if they start out across the field from each other
they each work their way towards the other. its a hoot.
After the first game they were leaving and they hugged.
and then on the way to the car she told him bye and blew him a kiss.
OH For Pete Sake, does it really have to start this early ??!
sigh again. 
She is really sweet and they are buddies. Her mom and I just giggle.  
 
I have refrained from bringing my 200mm lens to every single
game and set on the field and take pictures of my kid like its
the world series, I have brought it a few times and there is a good
chance I'll bring it next game.:)
I do what I do!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment