' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, November 8, 2010

Nine (9) months old...





This little whipper will be 9 months old tomorrow, craziness!
Jon and I were running some errands and needed to check out an upcoming
wedding location so I through an outfit together and we got some shots of K..
Like most children whos parents have discovered dslr cameras
he is all too familar with a lens, and when I break out the camera he breaks out
the 'serious' expressions.. I have our daily routine down to a science, but when it comes to breaking out of the mold of routine and running errands or traveling, 9 months later I'm STILL trying to get the momma to-do list down pat... 
 1.) bring the baby  2.) FEED the baby 3.) pack plenty of snacks 4.) pack plenty of supplies 5.) leave room for a nap.. things like that.
It's a blessing for me that he is an easy going baby!
Saturday night he had his first 'play date'. Some friends invited us over for dinner. They
have a baby girl named Sydney a little older then Kellen. Miss Sydney is a doll. K is around
older kids alll the time but other babies not as much. She was a good sport to put up with
his face tugging and pushing her down. He opted to give her a Kellen kiss which was
stinkin cute. Kids are so entertaining.. Surprisingly enough I left the goods at home and wasn't able to
document the evening. we'll get it next time.



1 comment:

  1. These pics are so adorable and make him look like a little man. I love em!

    ReplyDelete