' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Give me Saaa MORES!

If it isn't a back yard camp out complete with Easter colored smores!
Saturday we had a family date day, complete with Red Lobster and the Lorax movie.. adorable by the way... not that Kellen would know. He fell asleep about a minute into the movie and woke up about a minute before it was over! but he was stoked to be there all the same.. while the previews were playing he looked over at me, sprite and candy in hand, and said, 'press play momma'. 'I don't have the mote.' ha
Good day followed by an even better evening.. Pops and Mimi came over. we grilled out and then camped out.


                                      Kellen's marshmallow was there....and now its not. oops



 Lets see...
smores, coffee, family, and a camp fire all in my back yard...
yep, this is the life fore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment