' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dudes lookin dapper

Had to... just HAAAAAD to post these pictures of my sweet cakes pronto! even though he has actually had a big boy hair cut since these were taken and no longer has his sweet boy golden locks. Jon was not happy that I had his hair cut, but I felt like with a blazin hot summer coming up and so much playing outside he would need a summer trim. I will admit, I miss it too..sigh
These are his Easter duds, aren't they dapper ?!
Lacking personality, he is not! This child keeps me entertained at all times. Of course he reserves most of his quick witt for his family and in his comfort zones.. when in public or around random people he tends to keep a serious expression on his face.. This always cracks me up because I know exactly where he gets that from.. his momma!
         


The vocabulary at this point is that of a full grown person and he still has trouble pronouncing f''s..
so when he wants me to put my shoes on he goes to get me my 'slip slops'. love it.
Many sentences are started with the words 'I think...'
on our car rides to Mimi's house in the mornings, he tells me things like 'I think its gonna rain.'
and 'I think Pops is workin today.' and 'I think we're almost there.'
Jumping off furniture is no big thing... and we're still hiding in random places around our house from the Grizzly bear that lives in the wash room and eats all our mismatched socks. I try to convince him it's a barracuda but he knows for sure its a grizzly bear.



Playing outside... all he really ever wants to do. we try to accommodate as much as possible.
Our grand plan to move is getting closer and closer so we have put off buying outdoor
play equipment until we get settled into our next home... but its starting
to seem like we cant deprive this child of a jungle gym any longer.
we will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment