' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sweet Little Easter Sunday

We took the boys to church Easter Sunday morning and then headed for Pops and Mimi's house for some good eats and cool treats.
Check out my cutie-kins niece above.. she had a ball chasin after some eggs and just like Kellen she preferred to set and eat the candy rather than keep going after more eggs. ha
and my mom had a fun idea with some paper mache' eggs.. the kids made them earlier in the week. they took it as serious business to try and get the candy out! well, at least Jaxson did.. again, Lily and Kellen just wanted access to some candy! lol  

Check out Jaxson's facial expression in this next one.. I'd say that is T-total concentration.
Get it Jax, get it. 

'In the world ye shall have tribulations: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.' - John 16:33
'He's aliiiive....he's aliiiive...hes alive and I am forgiven, heavens gates are open wide.' - I can close my eyes and still remember the sound of Sang Avenues choir director singing this song during service. Jerry, you rocked that song time after time! As an adult some of my favorite songs are still some that were sang in service growing up.. Man how I miss that church sometimes.. but the point being, there is a legit reason we celebrate Easter and it has nothing to do with eggs or candy or pictures!
Place your faith in Christ and know that your sins are forgiven and know where you will spend eternity.
I have said many MANY times, I'm the most imperfect person I know, literally. but I do know my sins are forgiven and I'm a child of God.

My brother was trying to help the kids count their eggs, and had to keep starting all over because they were 'helping' him count... ha  



From our sweet family to yours,
Happy Easter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment