' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Four Years Down...

 
FOUR years of marriage.. wow. The time-stamped day came and went with a quickness this year. I thought I had gotten a card for our anniversary, but couldn't find it, so as you can see by the picture above I improvised a little.
Jon's dad had given us a gift certificate to Ruth's Chris so we treated ourselves to the over priced buttery goodness.... I can try to pretend I am not a redneck southerner with no poise or class, but as soon as you set me at a table at a place like Ruthie's, I very much experience the aha moment of YEP, I am in fact out of place.
We have fun with it though. This was our second anniversary to celebrate there, and the place was just as butterlicious as the last time. 
The important part is we had a wonderful anniversary, and we're both still happy with the decision to have been made a part of each other's forever.
-------------------
My boys get to spend Fridays together and often come meet me for lunch.
For those of you that have not tried The Wooden Spoon yet, its a MUST.. absolute must.
We did not set out to get cookie modeling pictures of my kiddo on this day, but that's what we apparently ended up with.. ha.
I'll take it

All these are doing is reminding me that I need to scrapbook.
hours in a day, where are you ?
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment