' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 26, 2013

Colossal Coaster good times for all!

 

Colossal Coaster World 2013 VBS was a huge success as far as the Davis family is concerned. Jaxson and Kellen both got to go and they enjoyed every day and didn't complain once about having to go. That says a LOT :)
While I was there taking pictures all week, I did manage to see what K was up to a lot of the week. Being that this was his very FIRST classroom experience at VBS, with the bible stories and the music and crafts and snacks... I was excited to see him in action.
Jaxson's class was a little harder to keep up with, the older kids were on the move!
but I did manage to find him a few times as well.

Of course there were tons of pictures taken this week, and that included lots of familiar little faces of the kids from our church that I know.
Patience always makes me smile with her 'hey miss Jen' and her big ol smile.
and Lexi is the same, she is always smiling and content. I take their family pictures, so they are somewhat used to this.
This next one of Bayleigh cracks me up.. I had showed up a few minutes before and was trying to get a picture of her playing in the rocks and she wouldn't look at me.. so then I moved on to the slide and was taking pictures of another little boy.. so she gets up from the rocks and decides to go down the slide. and then gives me this look..lol
KIDZ
 and in the next ones they were in the craft room and she wanted me to take her picture with her craft and asked to see it. so I showed her the picture from the camera and she smiled really big.. Kennedy walked over and wanted her picture taken also. She was like 'show me the picture of just me.' ha. I was like Kennedy, I haven't taken one of just you.. 'oh, can you take my picture then?' ha. HOOT  
Colossal Karen was probably one of my favorite things about the theme and the morning pep rallies. She really did rock her part. Priceless

and Kellen and Cole both got the memo telling them to stick their tongues out while jumping hopscotch to get better traction.
 
Lots of kids, lots of ages, lots of laughs, lots of fun. I loved being able to walk around and enjoy little bits of all of it. If any parents or anyone from church needs access to the pictures, I can get them to you!
Overall excellent week!  
 
Facing Fears and Trusting God!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment