' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 26, 2013

Sending the Wingard's Off to Nashville in Style!

 
The Wingard's going away pool party
I know I know.. About the last thing anyone at a pool party really wants to do is pose for a big 'ol camera lens.. Well, fair enough and I agree.
One of the many times I was happy to be the one behind the camera.
For the record of anyone keeping a record.. Kelly had asked me to get some pictures for them at some point before they left, and it just worked out that their going away party was at a pool.
:)
This gang is made of a bunch of troopers though, and everyone in all of their wet hair- pool side- glory posed and smiled happily for Tim and Kelly.
It is always a bummer for us to see friends move on and go elsewhere, but for them its just part of their journey and life adventures.
We hope you love your new location, but hurry back to Arkansas! ha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment