' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Randomness is good for the soul.

Go Hogs Go!
Rain, rain, ponchos and rain!
Well losing aside, the Texas A&M game was a great game to be at.
One of my favorites in a LONG time from the hogs, loved every minute of it.
(especially watching Johnny payday get SACKED!) 
Thank you Elizabeth for the great seats!
Pops and the boys are ready to call some hogs.
I'll admit tailgating is fun, stadium atmosphere is fun, but personally my parents living room and flat screen TV is the best spot in town for watching some Razorback ball!
I think Kellen agrees :) 
Some phone goodies..
This fills this Mommas heart with joy. Just one of many afternoons spent loving on my sweet boy, sharing laughs and memories made.
sigh
The Davis crew loves us some bowling,
but on this one its not looking good for the K-man.
:)
----
Let me apologize now for the horrible quality on some of these pictures.
It's probably safe to say that with a shattered back on my phone and the fact that it runs slower than Moses, I have probably dropped it a few too many times.. oops
None the less, there are moments when a crappy phone will just have to do. 
Our garden is small and on most days it only produced enough to carry in your hands. Well day after day Jon would go pick the tomatoes and he would use his shirt to hold them and bring them in the house. So one afternoon, Kellen was outside playing and I look out the window and that is what he is doing. He's over in the garden picking the maters and then walks across the yard with them in his shirt, identical to his dad.. brings them in and sets them up on the counter and then goes back out to play.
Love my boy!
 
Though we enjoyed our days home together and all that it entailed,
Summer is drawing to an end and we are welcoming Fall with
open arms.  
 
-----
 
And our princess Lily turned 6.. unbelievable!
She had a fabulous party.
My mom and Brittany got her dress up clothes
as gifts and so she had several outfit changes to model all
of her new dudds. I was bummed I opted not to bring
my camera for this one. snooze I lose, I guess.
We love you LG !
----
----
Go Dogs Go!
We caught an SHS game a few weeks back.
It was AHwesome!
Ashton's boyfriend made a great catch, and then his little brother
made the winning touchdown to win the game at the very end.
Incredible game, lots of fun.
... and last but certainly not least.. I mentioned a few posts back that Brittany had Kellen write a letter to Lightning McQueen. 
We received a response! I was shocked and amazed that it actually worked!
Well, its a post card from the Mickey Mouse gang... not exactly
Lightning McQueen. ha but they did respond, and the best
part is that as soon as we told him what it was he was sooooo excited!
He fell asleep that night with the post card by his side.
and as if you even had to ask, I will absolutely be scrap booking this little goody!
:)
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment