' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 15, 2014

BAM! What?! A Big Boy Cut!

Bam!
And just like that he turns four and moves out and goes to college!
I blame Mrs. Crissy for this!  (friend/hairstylist)
ha
I'm not 100% sure why this happened.. I know two things.
1.) its my fault
2.) I'm not sure why its my fault
Jon and I both love his long hair. LOVE it. but with sports
and school around the corner I felt compelled to cut it off.
He is 90- to- nothing and sweats very easily and his
hair gets soaking wet from it.
Plus, as cute as we think it is, he
was constantly having to move it out of his eyes.
Blah.
 It just seemed like the thing to do... and on Valentine's Day 
of all days.  

So BAM, just like that his golden locks
are no longer. I keep telling myself
it is just hair for Pete sake and it can
grow back. WHY am I such a psycho
mom. I have no idea.
sigh
 
The red was all Mrs. Crissy.
She asked him if he wanted red or blue and
added the gel. Yes it washes out. It is already out.
but we actually liked it.
He loved it.
He asked me, pointing to his hair:  'Is it going to wash out when I take a bath ?'
me: 'yes baby, it washes right out.'
k: 'I want to keep it forever.'
me:  'giggle, OK, maybe we can buy you some red gel.'
k: 'awesome'
The spike was a hit as well.
All day long he asked me,  ' is it still up?'
boyz
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment