' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Exciting Changes for Friends!

Since I was hosting January bunco it only seemed fitting that
it double as a night to celebrate our friend Nicole.
They are moving to Kazakhstan for work
in a month or so and we are going to miss
this sweet family dearly.
Over the years 
 It is hard being an outsider to a
group of friends and families that are already
so close-nit. There have been many times we
just wanted to give up and go elsewhere, but God
seems to want us to stay put.
Joe and especially Nicole have always done
their best to make us feel welcomed and a part
of this group. We appreciate that more
than they probably know.
SO
We celebrate Nicole the only way we know how!
With some food, some friends, some goofy pictures, and some bunco!
(Excuse the poor lighting. Somehow batteries for the flash didn't make the
Wal-Mart list that week.)
These three sisters impress me so much.
Each of them in different ways, but I admire so
many things about each of them.
 All of these ladies bring
so many different admirable qualities. Ability to kick back and take goofy
pictures is tops on my list! :)
   
 

 
Though I do not plan to ever learn Russian, ( good luck with that Nicole),
I would love to visit this family in Kazakhstan in the future. Big adventures
await them.
-----------------
 
And Shell Shell is hearing wedding bell bells
I've known this girl for a while now. She is one spunky hot potato and I am tickled pink
that she has met her man.
Jimmy is great and I am so happy for this girl.
Talk about one chica that deserves her happily ever after.
We hit up the bridal fair a few weekends ago and had a blast. 
I've never opted to 'work' the bridal fairs for my business, so it was
neat to talk to some that do, and to see their displays and package options.
One thing about it, the business of weddings is big business!
Mercy, there are tons of venues and options to choose from that is for sure.
I offered to do her pictures, but Shell Shell is insisting that I wear a blue dress and be in her wedding. I'm excited about it. and so happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment