' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays from the Davis family

 The grand plan was to get some stylish family pictures done this year and use them for a really rockin Christmas card for me to design.. (im always looking for an excuse to do this.)  The day was ice stinkin cold for starters, and Kellen had yet another allergic reaction to something. I'm guessing it was the unwashed beanie and tee-shirt he wore for the event... I wash ALL of his clothes in dreft before he wears them, and if I questioned why I do this before, this is WHY! Thankfully benadryl was there again to save the day, but in stressed out- momma mode and frozen- fingers of it all I completely forgot to get the pictures we needed.. you know, like actual pictures of the KIDS! I am someone who has great ideas at all times.. Can come up with great ideas, great plans, advise you on whatever it is you need, but when it comes to actually implementing the plan for my own self and family it is a train wreck! Bless their hearts for loving me inspite of my quirkiness! And thanks to Ali for weathering the freezing cold day with us :)

 Our little beanie baby


No comments:

Post a Comment