' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's that time of year.. family picture time!

Say, pickles and icecream!
we actually took these about a month ago. im just now getting around to posting them.. God is good and answered prayers, and I have been pretty busy this year, booked up with family portrait sessions and more.
I tell ya what, I sure do have three handsome fellas!
They could go all year without seeing a camera, but they take lots of pictures with a smile on their face because they love me and know it makes me happy :)
Jaxson and Jon are trained when it comes to pictures.
Kellen... not so much lol

The below picture is pretty accurate.


Jax and I always take sweet pictures. The below one reminds me of some that were taken at our wedding, so sweet. He loves his Jen :) 
                                               Handsome boy with some incredible, big ol almond shaped green eyes. This was before he lost his first tooth.
 



                                                     
...and these were AFTER he lost his first tooth. still a cutie, just with a missing tooth in the front.. and per him he has another loose one about to come out

Posing around trees actually drives me crazy. ha but Jaxson was propped up posing for his senior pictures here, so Kellen decided when it was his turn he would mimick what Jaxson had done.


 He is at the age where standing or dare I say sitting and smiling for a picture is NOT even a possibility.. I will say this kilowatt smile is infectious.  


Our little family of four :)

No comments:

Post a Comment