' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, August 27, 2012

All For Little Zander! -Brittany's Shower

 

---------
 All for little Zander!
Last month we had a baby shower for Brittany.. complete with lots of my Mimi's craftiness, a great turn out and the usual TONS of food!
We are all excited to meet baby Z!  

The above and below personalized items were made with love from my friend Shelly.
She is beyond talented and specializes in all things baby!
check out her handy work HERE
Chris is an Alabama fan and Brittany is a Razorback, so I asked Shelly to come up with something cute for Zanders decisions. it turned out precious!

Ashton's fruit baby, adorbs!  



 I get caught up in my own kiddo and our little lives and routines and there are days that I forget anything else is going on in the world, but I am pretty excited for my Brittany... lets back track through memory lane a little, shall we...  
These scrap booked goodies are straight out of the archives!
I was ten years old when miss Brittany Marie was born.
As we've gotten older, she is more like my sister than my niece.


who is 17 and who is 27 in these ???
A niece is a good excuse to not have to act your age :)
 She is the girly one, good at hair and make-up and I am... well, not.
Someone hit fast forward and we have gone from make-up days with lots of eye shadow and digital pictures to play days where the kiddo involved is MINE!
crazy.. and now Brittany is married and about to have a kiddo of her own.
even more crazy.
I have three nieces and I think the world of all three of them..
Here is Ashton and Brittany at the shower.. (don't even get me started on how fast Ashton grew up!!)

The shower was held at my childhood church at the 'Jesser Building'
It is always a little surreal to visit there with Kellen. I was a kid playing in this building, I remember when
Brittany was Kellen's age and running around this place, and now I watch Kellen running around the place and can't help but smile.. and then scrunch my face at the realization that I'm GROWN-UP..boo
:)  
I am proud of Brittany and the woman she has become.
She tells me she looked up to me growing up and she learned things from me, but I dont think she knows how much she has taught me as well!
I know she will be a great mother to Zander. 
 
we can not WAIT to meet this little guy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment