' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh the Dog Days of Summer...

Well look who broke into the 21st Century... finally said good bye to my beloved blackberry and got an iPhone.. pretty sure I only made the switch for Instragram.

 
The Davis boys at the Naturals game Saturday night. 

I asked Kellen early in the day if he wanted to go to Arvest ball park to watch the Naturals play baseball and YESSS he did.. so excited. He talked all afternoon about how he was going to go to the ball game and pitch the ball and throw the ball and run the bases. His Gramma came over to visit and he told her all about playing baseball. When I got home from a photo session I walked in the door and he yelled from around the corner. 'I'm ready to go Momma. I'm ready to go play baseball.'
One of our favorite things is how we'll be at the store or some random place and out of no where he'll squat down and stand up and throw an air base ball. and then ruuuuunn to the base.. with such concentration and determination for the imagination of a two year old...we'll ask him 'what are you doing Kellen?' and he'll say 'I'm playin baseball.. and i got two basers.'  kidz
-----
We took advantage of the gorgeous weather we had all weekend and enjoyed some time at the park.. watermelon and monkey bars.. great evening!  and between my mom and Jon's mom I'm pretty sure jaxson has an angry bird t-shirt in every color.






Oh the dog days of Summer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment