' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Little Jokester and the Bominater!!! Dun Dun Dun

Well he might be more of a joker than king of the castle, but either way this little dude rules the roost at our house... (there, i said it). All there is to say about having this little guy as my kid.. he ROCKS
I have zero time to scrapbook lately and have to 'blog on the run' so I'm literally using post-it notes and random emails to myself to keep up with the priceless things he does and says. Oh the life of a working Mom.. sigh
'give me back to it' = give it back to me
and 'singer' still equals finger
The other morning Jon fixed his hair before we left the house and in the car he turned around to see Kellen messing with his hair and said something like 'I see it didn't do any good to fix your hair'.. and Kellen pushed it around a little and was like 'there I fixed it' and we both turned around to see his mop top hair all messed up and in his eyes and the look on his face was hilarious. Jon and I started dying laughing and that made Kellen start laughing. He's just comical. We are always laughing at his jokes and his humor.
he'll say ' momma knock knock.
me: who's there
Kellen: cow
me: cow who ?
Kellen: MOOOOOO
and then laughs hysterically from his own joke.
KIDZ
His current favorite song is 'He's Got the Whole World in His Hands'
Since buying our new car we haven't gotten a DVD player in it yet, so we do a looot of singing
on the way to and from Mimi's house each day.. He'll say 'Momma, what do you want to sing today?'
me: we can sing anything you want to baby
Kellen: 'lets sing hes got the whole world'
we have added several versus to the song to include all of our family members and all of the animals he can think of :)
His second fave is 'shoot the tillery'
(The Lord's Army) If you know that song then his title for it is pretty cute.
I love that both of those are childhood favorites of mine and now they are his. love it.
His movies right now are The Lorax, Tangled, and Dunston Checks In..
The song to The Lorax goes something like:
'How baa aaa aaaa aad can I be, I'm just following my destiny'
my sons rendition goes like this:
'aaa aaaa aaad can I be, I'm just sollowin my dess'
:)
We have discovered a great play ground at the new school not far from our house and this is one of their new swings. Kellen saw this for the first time and yelled 'lets go ride the bominater, oh yeah oh yeah dun dun dun' and has called it the bominater ever since. as his mom i have NO idea where he has heard 'bominater' or if he just made that up.. who really knows.
Yesterday my mom had a really bad crick in her neck that lasted all day and had a bad headache.
He worried about her all evening and said 'Mimi's neck is hurtin her'
Last night I told Kellen that we needed to say our prayers and make sure we pray for Mimi and
for her neck to feel better... So last night I said lets say our prayers and he bowed his head and closed his eyes and said his prayers 'please make Mimi's neck stop hurtin her' 
He is a good hearted sweet little boy, bless his heart.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I want to hear the song and go the bominator! I think this calls for Kellen visit to Dayspring!

    ReplyDelete