' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, April 22, 2013

Unconditional: with no conditions!

Here is my heart, wrapped up in these guys!
{A cheerful look brings joy to the heart. - Proverbs 15:30}
 
After church on Easter Sunday we had an hour or so before we needed to head to Mimi's house, so I opted for pictures of course!
The word adore is an understatement for how these two feel about each other.
Jon gets more laughs and smiles out of K than I do .. and I'm only a littttle bit jealous of it.
I'm guessing the wrestling matches have something to do with it.
They are rugged and tough and ALLLL boy, but they are sweet, loving and caring all at the same time. Best of both worlds :)

My favorite days are days we spend just veggin or shopping or playing at parks.. just the three of us buds hangin out. Priceless
THIS is unconditional: with no conditions.
Beyond blessed.  
{Rejoice in the Lord: and again I say, rejoice. - Philippians 4:4}

No comments:

Post a Comment