' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

did somebody ask about the backyard party ??!



 Kellen thinks he has to be outdoors at LEAST 85% of the time, and I have been trying so hard to accommodate. We have in fact been having us a good ole time outside these past few weeks and enjoying the weather. Minus the rain we have had some incredibly gorgeous afternoons and have taken full advantage! Babz (Abby), Kellen, and I have spent some serious hours playing and soaking up the vitamin D. 

Abbza Babz is turning out to be a pretty good dog.
She loves to play and interact with us. If we aren't paying her enough attention she will tell us about it with her seriously ferocious bark.
She is a little on the spoiled side, as she doesn't like her outdoor temps to get too hot or too cold. She finds shade and has made her cozy spot right under my lawn chair.

She loves playing ball with us. Not even kidding that we can play football and she is practically a legit player on the team!
Kellen yells, 'Blue-42!!'  and she goes out for a pass.. its impressive :)
and then he tells her things like 'hustle up' and
that's a good grill'   --- LOL
(One of my favorites about my son is that he pronounces girl = grill. 
still pronounces Woody from toy story = Hoyty. there are many more fun pronunciations but those are two of my favorites. I smile so big every time I hear it. PRICELESS)
He is also big into Ninja Turtles right now, and he goes around singing the theme song from the cartoon.. something along the lines of 'turtles don't cut it slack.' 'shred attacks don't cut it slack'...  stinkin adorable!  
I'm loving working from home. It allows for soooo much more time with my son and sooo much more down time. I can't even express how awesome it is to be home with him again. Shout out to my husband for being such a hard worker and providing for his family and allowing me this opportunity. I could not ask for anything more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment