' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's the Ashton Hour...

Well we had a virus on our computer which makes me about want to spit nails...yes I save my files on back up but its annoying to have to start from scratch in my picture folders. ME without tons of pictures on my computer is like.... well, its just not right!
But on a positive note, while having to dig through trying to recoup lost screen saver folders etc etc, I ran across these goodies and realized that I hadn't blogged about them...
ASHTON, my niece, is growing up!!
I was 17 when she was born, and now she is 16, driving, has her own car, has a job, a boyfriend, is a cheerleader, and one heck of a great person.
These are a little over a month old. Ash, Brittany, and I headed out one afternoon to get some great shots and great shots we got!
If I could get paid every day to enjoy fun photo shoots with my nieces.. sigh 
a Starbucks and Sonic run later and we had some amazing images.  
The train just happened to be there when we drove by. we were actually headed to another location, but can't pass up graffiti like this! :)

These were just fun.. We amped it up a tad with some gold and some liner for an edgier look. Wouldn't know they are just taken in an empty lot next to her house would you ?? Love my lens :)  
I felt the need to paint a box gold.. yep, spray painted a box gold..
It's fun to envision a shot and then see how it actually turns out. In this case its fairly close to what I had in mind.. usually its not. ha but we lucked out with this one.

"Get outta here Dale, scram, get on outta here Dale."
inside hilarious bit that involved the neighbors dog.
just had to be there :)  
a little whimsical fun.  
Love her spirit, love her optimism... love my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment