' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Hoopla With a Little Modern Combat!

So I had heard of Modern Mission a few times, but had
not been until our nephew Caden had his birthday party there this past weekend.
To be honest, I think the adults had as much if not MORE fun than then kids did.
We had a BLAST. 
I did bring my camera but opted to leave it in the car so
I could play a little combat instead of take the pictures :)
Thank you to Misty for taking a few phone pics to capture the event.
This is a picture of her hubby David and there I am, dressed up for warfare!
lol 
and once my baby got geared up with his head
band and gun in hand I was a bit sad that
I didn't have my camera. but thank you
Misty for getting this for us.
He is armed and ready to rock! 
...and so is cousin Brody. The birthday party kids decided they wanted it to be
the adults versus the kids.
So Brody and Kellen came along with us adults.
There were 5 adults against 10 kids.
We of course had to whoop up on them
and show them who was boss. lol
It got so bad that the workers were actually carrying guns
and trying to help them out.
at one point Jaxson was up in a fort and Jon had shot him out of it
and as Jax was getting down to go back to base
he was like 'dad help me down'
and Jon was like ' nope, youre on your own' and
kept going.. 
Ruthless on the battlefield!!
LOL 
Dana was the 'genera' for one of the rounds and we had to protect her so we had her hidden up behind a hill. We were all
risking our lives and getting shot at and shooting lasers at kids and stuff and
she was back there facebooking and texting. haha
Kudos to the creators of Modern Mission.
We will for sure come back for more!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment