' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, December 16, 2013

PRE NWA Snow Days

These are obviously from PRE snow days..
Actually they are the day before we got all of the ice and snow
this year. Went to my moms to get some pictures of Zander
for his one year mark, and ended up getting to see these
monkeys playing in the front yard as well.
Whatever it is about leaves, in a pile, in the yard
that appeals to kids is beyond me but
they sure thought it was wonderful. 
hoot  


 

Here is the recent birthday boy Mr. Z and my
sister, the grandma.. that makes me giggle
She goes by 'Gigi' and he just
thinks she is it! 
It is neat to see my sister all about her daughter and
grandson after the roller coaster many
years have been. I am proud
of her and happy for her.  
Happy first birthday Zander.
We love you lots!  

No comments:

Post a Comment