' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, December 16, 2013

Simply the most wondeful time of the year folks.

Listen, I will be the first to admit that our trees have
been up since Halloween was over..
I do hear and get the complaints of this, but yet
I don't care!
it is not huge or boastful or elaborate in anyway; yet
this thing is one of the most beautiful things I have
ever seen and I cherish the moments where we
are home together, with the lights on the tree and
get to enjoy the simple things in life like
admiring our gorgeous tree!
Here are some the 2013 additions to our old green...
 

...and the boys tree needed some love this year as well.
These first two are treats from Gramma.  
 
...and these were picture framed ornaments she gave
me that she didn't want, so I added some sweetness  
 
This picture of Jon and Jaxson is one of the first pictures
I took of them together. It was at Tyson Complex park
on one of our first couple of outings together.
I remember a lot from the day and how sweet Jaxson was and
how much we were starting to bond and become buddies.
It's a special picture to me.  
----
Jon asked me to pick up some shoes he had ordered
at the Fayetteville mall last week and while there
we walked by Santa and K was basically like , uhhh,
theres santa momma, when can I see him?'
He waved and smiled and was so ready to visit with him, so
we undoubtedly had to get this boy to see the jolly man!
And indeed we did. Right before walking in to see him though,
he spilt his sprite in his lap in the car. so needless to say,
it looked like he pee'd his pants!
I took this one with my phone and it isn't as noticeable, but the
cheapos that we bought it literally looks like he drenched himself in pee.
boo.
owell, the point is that he got to see Santa. and all this sweet boy asked for this year is a guitar. He wants a guitar.. Rest assured this little Austin Moon rocker will have
him one fine guitar Christmas morning!
and this wasn't a production of any sort.. he wore these pj's and I told him to
set in front of the tree and we'll get your picture real quick and he snagged the hat
and hammed it up. This is what I call a scrapbook goody!
------
And these annual pictures of Gramma and the five are scrapbook goodies
as well. We get tons of pictures of them all, and they are never
smiling or cooperating or behaving.. ha.. and Gramma loves them and
scrapbooks them all. It is hilarious to look back through
them over time and laugh at their individuality and silliness.
I have laughed several times already at this next one
with Brody bent over in his hat.. LOL
The did better this year than most others on the smiling
n 'sync.. Still a hoot though. and I think if Caden
doesn't forbid that we do this next year
due to his age, ill be calling Dana so we can
coordinate some outfits!
ha
love these snapshots and love these boys!
-----
The Davis boys got to see Santa together and they each asked
for what they wanted. K was still all about that guitar.
Jaxson asked for an ipad, which I believe he
is getting at his Mom's house this year.
Hopefully Santa will pull through for both of them :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment