' In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.' Proverbs 3:6

Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh Christmas Card Oh Christmas Card

Oh Christmas card oh Christmas card...
Oh how much I loveth thee!
For several years now I love sending and receiving personalized
Christmas cards.
With Fall months being my busy time for work, it was
pretty much impossible to find a time frame that
worked to get family pictures of our own done
while Jaxson was here, weather, etc etc..
so we improvised and I've got to say 
it is my favorite card yet!
Though my boys were more interested in watching Harry
Potter that was on while we were trying to shoot these,
they did give me some fun faces and some great shots.
Very pleased with the final result. Here is some of the
goodness :)  

 

Jaxson was actually the most participant for these.
The beats and ribbon were his idea, so I just
went with it. :)
...and bless his heart, my handsome husband
was sitting in our kitchen floor with a pink bedazzled
hat on and trying to make this work.. ha
Black and white solved the problem babe!
I wont tell anyone if you won't
:)

Kellen was not feeling this session at all, which is
ironic considering he ended up with the most
good pictures.. go figure.
Jaxson helped me out a lot in these.
In fact he is the one that started piling the
glasses up on Kellen and trying hard
to get him to smile and have fun.
and it worked.
Thank you Jaxson :)  


... Last years Christmas card only had the boys on it
and I had several text messages telling me that
it was not acceptable to not be on the card! ha
So here you go!   
It was a shutterfly card, not exactly this one but
you get the idea of what it looks like.
Deck the Halls!  
Merry Christmas from the Davis family.
Hope your holiday is merry and bright.
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment